Saturday, May 7, 2011

Last Attempt at Beauty Call

Well, peeps, it's that time again.

For various reasons, this might to be my last attempt at beauty fests for lack of interest. (Although, for my last call, I did get one very beautiful reflection, an anonymous contributor, whose Jesus beauty will be included).

 I know, it's kind of a hassle to send something to someone's random blog amidst the craziness of every day, so really and truly no hard feelings!!!  If today's response is significant, then perhaps I will keep it going, we shall see. 

SO, if you enjoy the chance to share something of your own thoughts or photos, send them now.  There's no time like the present.  If you so choose, I will make the contribution anonymous and the source will be known only by me. 

Like I've said before, it need not be long, eloquent, technically perfect or anything like that.  Just your little piece of beauty, shining out to show that the world is good, that amidst the pain and toil and suffering, there are beautiful things happening and we're not going to let those moments die with us.

I know, drama for your mama just done up and exlpoded in that last bit. 

Speakin of mamas, that's the theme of this weekend's beauty fest.

Do you have a favorite picture of your mother?  A first memory?  A hilarious tale or incredible yarn of her unbelievable strength?  Perhaps your grandmother, friend, sister, or favorite nun taught you what it means to be a mother.

Let's share the beauty, folks! 

And you can even send that special mama in your life her link to the Mama Beauty post as a wee way to brighten her day, in having the courage to share her amazingness with the world!!

Peace out, peeps.

2 comments:

  1. My little bit of beauty is a newborn falling asleep while her face is nestled in my neck. I love to feel the softest cheeks and warm breath and hear her little sigh as she relaxes against my skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, not strictly about my mother, but about one little joy of motherhood! ;)

    ReplyDelete