Sunday, February 20, 2011

Saturated

Tonight I am full of experiences to process.

The Herodian--King Herod's fortress palace









Shepherd's Field
Traditionally regarded as the location where the angel visited the shepherds

  
Church of the Nativity









Judean Desert
Masada--A fortress which Romans seized from Jewish rebels
The Dead Sea






















Hearing of these places my entire life, they always lived in my imagination.  Seeing them now  breathes new life to my perspective, my faith, my worship. 

 This truly is holy land.

6 comments:

  1. What cool ruins, and is that the dead sea you are swimming in??? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are doing some exploring! I'm surprised it was warm enough to swim in the Dead Sea these days. Love the look of pure joy on your face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Keven and Danielle,
    Pam sent me the pictures. Wow! I am so glad that you have the opportunity to be there or if your home that you had the opportunity to go. I saw your folks at church/bible study yesterday. You are so blessed to have such holy parents. They have blessed my life so much. Love and prayers, Tina Marie Wautelet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy: "Can we go swimming in that Sea sometime in Israel?"
    Me: Maybe someday sweetie
    Lucy: Like could we go there Friday with Daddy?
    BEAUTIFUL pics! Words can't describe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! Love to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I greatly enjoy the pics and we miss all of you!

    ReplyDelete