Tuesday, April 12, 2011

New Design, extended Beauty Fest

 Leave it to two of the busiest Village mamas to be my only beauty fest sharers.  THANK YOU, Sharon and Angela!

PEEPS!! 

Out of a desire to maintain my faith in humanity (I kid, I kid), I'm going to extend the Beauty Fest for one more day. 

SO, it need not be eloquent poety or prize-winning photography, but just a simple, "I found beauty too!"


 Part of my intention in blogging is to have this be a community appreciation for the beauty in the ordinary, and to help us help each other to find it.  Especially when times are tough.

I know that my thoughts are not necessarily special, unique or well- written, but they are mine, and it's been such a blessing to share them. 

 Over the past weeks, I've toyed with the idea of stopping the whole blog thing when we return from Israel, and just get back to journaling the old fashioned way.

It's safer, right?

But for now, I decided to change the design, add some new pretty fonts and keep on keepin' on with the blogging.  For now.  ;)

Still to come:  A belated BF post and a happy birthday to a special sister.

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. This morning Jack was fussing and Rob was trying to sooth him, and finally he handed him to me and Jack immediately smiled and went "Ha, hah!", as if to say "Yes, it was MOMMY I wanted!" Very flattering to me, if not poor Rob -- that's my bit of beauty!

    - Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little bit of beauty is watching my husband with his new baby. :)

    ReplyDelete