Saturday, December 4, 2010

And So It Begins....

Here goes my timid effort to make a mark in the fishbowl world of blogging. I love visiting blogs, finding kinship with other people who similar interest, or with people who make me laugh, make me angry, challenge me or just make me feel grateful to be alive.

It has been said that when Virginia Woolfe read Proust she stopped writing for quite a time. In my human self-criticism, as soon as I read someone even remotely engaging I think,
"What do I have that I could ever offer the world, to make it more beautiful." Well, perhaps I may not offer anything new, but at least I can help to shine light on things beautiful.

And with this, cherished ones, I leave you with an image of beauty for the day...



Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Jerusalem

Taken on Kevin's journey this summer

No comments:

Post a Comment